Have you met the newest kid on the block?
The Brag Book joined the Jaye McLaughlin Photography family in 2020 with the addition of the Epic Collection to my offerings. In fact, you can only get the Brag Book as part of the Epic Collection. (That collection, as you can imagine, is pretty epic).
The Brag Book is a 5x7 lay flat album and it holds up to 20 photos. Although the pages are thin, they are remarkably sturdy and stable.
If you look at the Brag Book and the McGuire Storybook together, you'll see that they're actually the same book. Just different sizes and different capacities.
So, what would you do with your Brag Book?
I've got a few suggestions:
- Keep it with you at all times and use it to brag about how cute your family is (and, um how FUN your photographer is).
- Keep it on your desk at work and use it in the aforementioned ways.
- Gift it to Grandma for the holidays.
- Leave it on the coffee table and let it grab the attention of every visitor and passing toddler without worry about its destruction.
- Read it to your kids at bedtime - you can make up a different story every night and everyone knows that babies and kids LOVE seeing photos of themselves! I hear it even builds self-esteem ...
So there you have it, folks. Get in touch if you have any questions!
Thanks for looking,
Share this story