(Actually, this is Budoir. Must be changed!
well fed – snacks
time of day
wardrobe — a few choices?
Paperwork and Information
- Client Info Form and Agreement. This is extremely important as it helps me get ready for your session and can help determine session location, etc.
- Review & print price schedule
- We have a few options as far as location goes. We can certainly use your home/bedroom. You are also welcome to rent a hotel room for the session (I recommend Hotel St. Cecilia, Hotel San Jose, or the W. The Eponymous House is really neat and has lots of great indoor/outdoor spaces to use as well. Or, we can use my studio and outdoor space (weather permitting).
- You’ll want to bring several options to your session so we can mix/match as needed. Don’t forget things like jewelry, shoes, etc. For heels…the higher, the better and don’t worry about having to walk around in them. We’ll make sure you don’t fall .
- In general, the .emme. boudoir style is understated, romantic, natural, sexy. Think more classic Victoria’s Secret and less Fredericks of Hollywood.
- Wardrobe inspiration (scroll to bottom); Pinterest board of ideas; More ideas on how .emme. boudoir sessions look at www.emmeboudoir.com.
- Liquid courage is helpful if you need it.
- Bring your iPod or music that inspires you.
- Don’t forget your nails/toenails…those need to be pretty, too.
- PLEASE DO NOT TAN OR SPRAY TAN FEWER THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE YOUR SESSION. I honestly don’t recommend either one of them AT ALL. A bad spray tan or really bad tan lines are a nightmare to deal with at the session. Do yourself a favor and just be your natural, beautiful self.
- It’s also not a good idea to get your hair colored or cut drastically fewer than 7 days before your session…just in case.
- Included as part of your session, your hair/makeup will be done by Katie of Modern Muse Makeup Artistry. We will need to work with her to schedule your appointment a few hours before your session time.
- Decide on what you might like to do with your images and browse the boutique!
- The paid reservation fee goes toward your final session balance and is not refundable.
- On or before the session, you’ll need to pay any remaining balance. You will be invoiced for the final session amount about a week before the session (credit cards, cash, and checks are accepted). You are welcome to submit payments in any amount at any time via PayPal to email@example.com.
- The session cost covers the number of people as stated in the price brochure for your session type: just one/bridal/boudoir=1.
- Travel of up to 60 mi. round-trip from 78653 is also included. $1/mi + tax over unless arrangements have been made otherwise.
- If you have a coupon or credits to redeem, just let me know and I’ll send an invoice to reflect that.
- Please make all checks payable to Pinkle Toes Photography | 7505 Gilbert Rd. Manor, TX 78653.