Spring is in the air!
I’m no groundhog, but it’s undeniably clear — spring is right around the corner. And my spring mini sessions are ready to book! Mini sessions are a quick and easy way to get photos of your kids (or your whole family!), and these photos make GREAT Mother’s Day gifts. If you’re a mom, think about treating yourself – you deserve it. Or better yet, you can casually share this link with the dads in your lives, who are always hard-pressed to think of good gift ideas to show you how much they appreciate you!
- Who: You and/or your kids
- What: A Spring Mini Session
- When: Saturday, March 31st (rain date Sunday, April 1st)
- Where: at a local park TBD
- Why: Because as Ferris Beuller would say, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
This special package includes:
- A 20 minute outdoor session at a Westchester park
- 8-10 image proofs in a private online gallery to choose from
- 3 images on disk with a print release
- 10% off additional prints and products
The price for the mini session package is $200.
Now, the obligatory fine print about what a mini-session is not. Well, it’s not a full lifestyle portrait session. It’s not the best for babies who can’t yet sit up, or for larger families. This isn’t me getting deep into conversation and pretend games with your child to elicit and capture those genuine and varied expression that you know and love. We may get a little of that, but we’ve got to be realistic about what’s possible in a 20 minute relationship between me and your family. You can see some images from my 2011 holiday mini sessions here and here and here to get an idea of what I’m talking about. (Those were so fun, weren’t they?)